Monday 15 April 2013

Glamour Stiletto Run 2013

+Glamour South Africa in association with +Mainstay hosted the 2013 Glamour Stiletto Run which began at Cape Town`s +Sun International Table Bay Hotel and ended the past weekend at Pretoria`s +Brooklyn Mall.

 
 

 






Since im from Pretoria, I was so excited to hear that it will be held here and not in Johannesburg like the previous year.


 
 


Fashionistas, +Glamour South Africa readers and celebrities came in numbers, dressed in their stilettos ready to sprint a 100m in heels, all in the name of charity.

 
 
 
 
 
 

The event was amazing and the weather behaved too, I also spotted some eerrh "Men" darling..LOL




+Revlon makeup artists made sure that the ladies looked beautiful, Mainstay cocktails were flowing, maybe thats the reason why I fell.....yes i did and torn my stylish beige leather pants, I have a bruised knee to prove it..




 
 
 
 



Other than that, I had soo much fun and got the opportunity to mingle with the likes of +Pearl Thusi, +Bonie Hena and Lerato Kganyago from +SABC 1`s +THE LINK who was on her towering heels.




The winners of the race








 



 Ooh and lastly, after the run we received Goodie Bags which included some nice stuff from Revlon, Accessorize, Dairly Milk and more.




Thanks to +Glamour South Africa for hosting us, hope im gona win next year.









7 comments:

  1. Great post-we should have armed you with a recorder so you can interview all the glamourous girls there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ӏ do bеlieνe youг websitе coulԁ be haѵіng internet browseг compatibіlitу issues.

    Whenever I take a look аt уouг blog in Ѕafari, it lοoks fіnе
    however when oрening in I.E., іt's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic website!

    Also visit my page ... FußPilz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looked like tons of fun, im so sad i missed it...aah well ill catch it again next year. Nice blog i enjoy your posts!!

    http://skirtsdressesandstilettos.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still have the revlon gift bag as I collect them? I live in the US.

    ReplyDelete