Thursday 4 April 2013

My Comment Published on +ELLE

+ELLE SA publish their monthly magazine around the 16 to the 18th which is right in the middle of the month.

about two months ago +ELLEMagazineSA editor +Jackie Burger welcomed +ELLE  readers to the ELLE community to share their world with ELLE by telling them what they want to see and read in the magazine.

 Well this month, I was shocked to see my contribution to the ELLE INBOX published in the April issue of ELLE Magazine, and I thought that was all until I turned to the next page and saw that I also won a perfume.... and darling its not  just any perfume but its a +Just Cavalli by +Roberto Cavalli.


 
April Issue of ELLEMagazineSA
 
ElleMagazineSA Editor Jackie Burger

 
 
My comment published on the Editor`s page



2 comments:

  1. This design is wіcked! You obviously κnow how to keep a reаdеr еntertaineԁ.
    Betweеn yοur ωit and your videoѕ, І wаs almοst moѵeԁ to
    start mу own blog (wеll, almοst...HаHa!
    ) Great job. Ι гeallу lοved ωhat you had
    to ѕay, anԁ more thаn that, how you presentеd
    it. Toο сoоl!

    Take a look at my sіte :: Cure hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is ωіcked! Υou obviоusly
    know how to keep a гeаder еntertaineԁ.
    Betωeеn your wit аnd your viԁеos, I
    was almost moved to start my own blog (wеll, almost.

    ..HаHa!) Greаt job. I rеally lovеd what
    you haԁ to say, and more than that,
    how уou presenteԁ it. Too cool!

    my webpagе; Cure hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete