Wednesday 7 August 2013

Redd`s Door Experience Party

I was very excited when I received my confirmation to attend the 2013 Redd`s Door Experince held the past weekend at +Sandton Convention Centre.

 
 
Well it was a Star-Studded event whith the likes of +Boity Thulo, +Mika Stefano, +Pearl Thusi ,Carmel Fischer +Anele Mdoda  to name a few.

 I must say it was great experience for me because I haven`t been to a club in many years. The venue was dark, with DJs and artists like Da L.E.S and IFANI.

 +Jerri Mokgofe from +The Link on the left, Amstel from 3sum and +Mika Stefano and his friends

 
Guests dancing to IFANI
 

 
 
Fashionistas


Redds gave us an Out of this world experience, they also launched their new Redds Bold Crisp which was flowing ofcourse and the food was great and served hot



There was also the Brazilian parade which made me feel like I was in the Rio Carnival.HHMMMM!!Samba Dancers and passionate drummers captivated the Sandton Convention Centre.












Can`t wait for next year!!

2 comments:

  1. The images are all colourful, broad strokes of the photographers eyes are painted vividly. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete