Friday 31 October 2014

ELLE Rising Star Design Award 2014

It’s the first and last article of the month and it’s all thanks to the exams which started at the beginning of the month, they kept me so occupied that I could not attend any functions that I can write about. I have since written four of the exams and I’m left with two which I will write on the 5th and 6th of November. I took a break on Wednesday to attend an event hosted by +ELLEMagazineSA.

So, me and a fashionista friend of mine took a Gautrain to Melrose Arch to attend the Annual ELLE RISING STAR DESIGN AWARD in association with +Mr Price / MRP  presented by Africa Fashion International

The event which is hosted annually by ELLE Magazine gives an opportunity to young designers to showcase their designs and compete for the award, the event also attracts a number of designers, fashionista, bloggers and of course celebrities who dressed to the nines for the occasion.

This year`s winner is Tamara Chérie Dyson who sent her #Geometrics SS15 collection down the African Fashion International (AFI) runway. 












Although he did not win the award +Nick Coutts`s beautiful coats also caught my attention









 AND NOW TO THE FASHIONISTAS



                                  +Thithi Nteta 







+Tarina Patel and chairwoman of Africa Fashion International Dr Precious Moloi-Motsepe








Refillwe Mpakanyane and +Ntombi Mtshali
+Trevor Stuurman and Mahlatsi

Till next year.......







No comments:

Post a Comment