Wednesday 18 December 2013

Beyonce`s Fifth Album Shocker

+Beyonce has released a fifth album exclusively on iTunes last friday the 13th of December which came as a suprise because she avoided the traditional suspence-building marketing strategies.

 
Beyonce said that she did not want to release her music the way she has done it, Im bored with that said Beyonce. " I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans, I felt like I did not want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out, I just want this to come out when its ready and from me to my fans" said Beyonce.

 
The self-titled record features 14 tracks and 17 videos, one of which is named after her daughter Blue Ivy and there are collaborations on the album which includes his husband Jay Z , rapper +Drake Graham, Justine Timberlake and her former Destiny`s Child bandmates +Kelly Rowland and +Michelle Williams.
 
 

The self-tittled album is available on iTunes worldwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment