Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy 2013

Its been quiet a year , so much has happened in 2012 from fashion to current affairs to the world coming to an end on the 21st of December 2012 LOL.

Well my 2012 was full of suprises and achievements, my blog marked its first year, attended exclusive events hosted by +ELLEmagazineSA, won a limited collection of @HenryHolland Mr Price Tee and some clothes from @Soviet... and attended some weddings.

The biggest of them all was seeing my self  on @V-entertainment Street style event......that was cool coz my phone rang non stop it made me feel popular and also excelling on my exams.


Vintage Wedding

Attending a wedding

Henry Holland Tee

Soviet Flats
Im looking forward to everything thats going to happen this year wether good or bad, latests trends on the runway and ofcourse fashion events, I ask God to give me wisdom and strenght. Cheers to 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment