Saturday 19 January 2013

Rihanna will Debut at London Fashion Week

I have always followed Rihanna`s Style and i like the way she putS her outfits together, she is now following on the footsteps of Victoria Beckham, JessiCa Simpson and Kanye West amongst other artist or celebrities who design clothes.











RIHANNA will unveil her River Island collection with a catwalk show during London Fashion Week. The invite-only event will be held on Saturday February 16 according to her website Rihannadaily.com





“Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me,” said Rihanna. ” I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can’t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!”








The much-anticipated collaboration of clothing and accessories will launch internationally in River Island stores and online and will be stocked at Opening Ceremony in the US and Japan.

Sources:www.rihannadaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment